Tina Teel is a global trusted advisor to private collectors, family offices, trust/ estate attorneys and art institutions acting as an art market advocate in order to protect client’s interests while preserving privacy. Tina Teel offers tailored solutions to guide clients through the art market with strategic strategies tailoring to each client’s unique needs. Services are provided in the following areas:
- Assistance with developing new collections and expanding current collections
- Negotiating acquisitions on client’s behalf
- Evaluating authenticity, provenance and condition on client’s behalf
- Representation and guidance at auctions protecting client confidentiality
- Representation at art fairs world wide protecting client confidentiality
- Assistance with the most cost effective plan to maximize value when deaccessioning individual works or entire collections.
- Assistance determining best method of sale, private or through auction and evaluating and negotiating the chosen method’s sale estimates, terms and marketing proposals.
- Assistance with both planning and settlement including logistical jurisdictions, charitable gifts, distribution and deaccession strategies.
- Shipping Logistics
- Professional photography
- Condition Reports
- Framing and Installation